Weakness in arms/shoulders/neck/core and legs
Pain in arms/hips/core - a soreness feeling
dry mouth
insomnia
random twitching everywhere arms/legs/core/lips/chin/eyes
bad memory
slight shake to my hands that I notice when holding things I'm 41
muscle cramps

I've had extensive work ups - spending so much money only to hear "that's an incidental finding but we'll monitor it" and told they are not sure what's going on and cough it up to stress and anxiety - when the reason I have anxiety is because these Dr's are so quick to shuffle you out the door without even hearing you.

It's gotten worse over this past year :( Scared and looking for support.

welcome it can be many things as fibro mimics many other things.
i understand about the doctors.
you can read my post under chronic pain called my journey with morphine withdrawals and see how i have been treated.

its a hard life. we have no choice about it. we mudt deal with each minutes in each day on by one.

you have come here and we will give you support.
just tell us about your day and we can help with some tips for you to cope.

keep posting

I have most of the symptoms you listed above except for the twitching and insomnia. If fact I will sleep 12-16 hours a day if I could get by with it. My pulmonary doctor just put me on modafinil which is supposed to give me energy and help me to stay awake during the day. Today was the first day I took it and it seemed to work pretty well. I bought a new bedspread and bed skirt and my husband moved the mattress so I could put on the new bed skirt. I thought what the heck I will get him to move the box springs and clean up the mess under the bed. I have two cats who love to sleep under there and the cat hair was a fright. I finally got it all cleaned up, put everything back and put on the new bed set. I then vacuumed the rest of the bedroom. It looks really nice now. The pill is wearing off and I am getting tired and starting to feel the pain. I will be super sore in the morning.

Welcome. I to have all of them . For me the dry mouth is my pills or if I get really nervous ,then my mouth goes dry.
Have you ask your Dr about Fibro.

thank you for the responses... they don't know what I have ... my neuro said maybe Lyme this week.. :( I'm on LDN at the moment which seems to be helping... but def. not a cure.

read the forum post keep a journal thats a start document everything every min every little thing

not sure what you have for insurance but dont take just one pain clinics RAs GPS it may take traveling and seeing

quiet a few when you find the good ones you will know also research the drugs before you take them

there are sites that tell you everything sides interactions you name it it took me till my 40s not to scare you

but i also wasnt working my butt off trying to find answers mainly the last 10 i have and its a fight

the journals give you a good start they know whats going on then I would stick around RAs but your symptoms

all docs should be used

good luck

CHALK IT UP? Go get a second opinion. You need to be your own advocate. Your symptoms sound like withdrawls from meds, or symptom of new meds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back