Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
US
State
ma
For my 21st birthday I didn't drink. I didn't go out. I sat on my couch the entire day because I was in so much pain. And I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. On top of fibro, I have asthma, IBS, GERD, urticaria, and chronic migraines. After the fibro diagnosis I was diagnosed with a TMJ disorder and Gitelmans syndrome.

I think I will get better though. I really feel my timeline speaks a lot to the way we live today. I was born via c-section (studies are showing this isn't too good for health). After years of eating a standard american diet I developed IBS. Then migraines. Then urticaria. And so on and so forth.

So now I am completely changing my lifestyle. No more gluten, dairy, or sugar. Less time on electronics and more time on my passions. A solid and consistent exercise routine. Less medications. Addressing deficiencies in my body. Fixing my poor posture. There is so much to do!

I'm optimistic. I have a plan. It has worked for other people so I have hope. However, it is hard to ignore that my life so far hasn't been what I want it to be. It feels a bit like identity loss. So hopefully, 2016 will be a year of discovery and recovery.

You sound positive well done. Its true stresses can influence fibromyalgia and bad food bad posture etc are all a type of stress to the body.

Good luck with your programme toward self help and healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back