Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2017
Country
US
State
NJ
I moved up my 1st follow up appt one week because pain is bad. The pain in my ribs is finally gone....and just when I thought things were getting better I developed horrible pain on the right side of my neck, shoulder, wrist, and upper back and the heavy fatigue remains.

Holy cow, now I realize why so many people need medication for pain. I can only say that my symptoms have gotten worse. I think I may need an x-ray of my wrist. I feel a raised bony something on my wrist and it hurts like hell and then it extends up to my shoulder.

Sadly, I see that this may be the way it goes. I say we all pray for a cure to fibromyalgia!

Make sure to communicate real well with your doctor. Write everything down; timeline, complaints and questions.

The treatment of any pain is often medication and some sort of therapy. I truly believe in physical therapy, strenghtening muscles, learning to relax them etc. Please update us on how you feel, what the diagnosis/treatment will be.

Wishing you lots of strength and patience.

I have spent a lot of time in physical therapy/ chiropractic care. It helped a little but sure costs a lot. I had to go every week to get any relief.

I moved up my 1st follow up appt one week because pain is bad. The pain in my ribs is finally gone....and just when I thought things were getting better I developed horrible pain on the right side of my neck, shoulder, wrist, and upper back and the heavy fatigue remains.

Holy cow, now I realize why so many people need medication for pain. I can only say that my symptoms have gotten worse. I think I may need an x-ray of my wrist. I feel a raised bony something on my wrist and it hurts like hell and then it extends up to my shoulder.

Sadly, I see that this may be the way it goes. I say we all pray for a cure to fibromyalgia!

Omg, you gave me a flash back memories of when my fibro finally hit me real hard for the first time. Before I was dianosed My fibro was much more ferociously on my crazy multiple sleep disorders , MDD symptoms, and CFS . So after I was finally dianosed with fibro, I thought ok that probably was as bad as it going to get... I couldn't believe how wrong I was just not long after. The term you used "Holy cow" yeah I remember it was the exactly same word that popped in to my throbing head at that moment when I was screaming in my bed after woken up to a crazy pain in my wrist as if I smashed it in to the wall and broke it during sleep cause sometime my vivid dreams+RLS can make me hurt my self during sleep without realizing before I'm awaken to it.

Now I get extreme wrists pains the same way, only just every month before I get my period . The pains run the same way as you describing it. Shoulder neck arms upper back. I usually use pain patch and lidocane patch on the fibro tender points to lighty lower some pain down and wear wrist brace or use wraps to keep it from hurting worst. It's absolutly horrible :confused: cause my Xray showed nothing.

Holy cow ...yes that's a good description if how it feels! like....how am i ever going to live with this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back