Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2013
Country
US
State
OH
I wanted to inform anyone around the Dayton, Oh area that I've started a face to face support group through meetup.com. It's still in the beginning phase but we are planning our first meeting for March 1. We can be found through meetup. Our group name is Dayton Fibro Fighters. We welcome anyone to join. If you have any questions please ask!

Thanks

Crystal

Congrats, Crystal! Glad to hear you finally decided to go for it and do it! A lot people say they want to do something like this, but don't do it. I'm so glad you are not one of those persons! Congratulations, I hope your support group can help a lot people suffering from fibro in your area :) You're an admirable person, best of luck to you! :) :) :)!

Thank you David! I honestly didn't even think about that...happy to know people have my back in trying to get the word out! Thanks again!

Wow...Trellum you just brought tears to my eyes! That was very nice to say. I really didn't look at what I am attempting to do as admirable. I have talked to the last person who attempted a group here and she said it was too hard because people wouldn't show when they said they would. To me that was giving up. If you know anything about this disease is that it's unpredictable. This is something that is needed and I will have the patience to keep it going. I thank you again for your very nice and encouraging words! It is much appreciated! Feel free to join the group even though you don't live in the area. I hope to be able to have discussions and helpful information on there. Maybe we can all start charters of Fibro Fighters and the world will start to take notice of us and this disease!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back