Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
i have noticed a recurring theme on this forum and that is quite a few people say that sleep evades them. I have the complete opposite problem. I can't seem to get enough sleep. I sleep between 12-15 hours a day and would sleep more if my husband would allow it. You see when I sleep I have no pain, when I sleep I am at peace, when I sleep I dream beautiful dreams of going places and doing things and not being in pain. When I wake I know that I have laundry to do, dishes to do, a house that needs cleaned and the thought of all that work and the pain it will cause just depresses me. I am scheduled to have a complete shoulder replacement on Oct. 13th and it frightens me more than words can say because I fear being helpless. My husband will do the best he can but it won't be the same. The only part of it I am looking forward to is being able to sleep without feeling guilty.

Sounds like depression to me .i understand what u mean 100persent. But a life in bed is not life at all.
Maybe once your over the op ask the Dr about it.x

I too have that. I finally found the cause . Amitriptylin anti depresant that i take cause drowsines all day. It order you to sleep all the time . When you wake up you still want to sleep because it create abnormal sleep . I finally take devil claw . Now i can sleep with better quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back