DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/1998
Country
CA
State
New brunswick
Hi,
I'm new to this. I've never looked to the Internet for help till now.

I'm 50😊 I have had a life time of pain and only realized that the pain I've had wasn't normal . I have had the pain as far back as 5-6 years old that I can remember.

I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis half a life time ago. Fibromyalgia around 30 years of age and this spring,gout in one foot and psudeo gout in my right foot. Apparently psudeo gout can be mistaken for rhumoitoid arthritis . Is it possible to have 3-4 types of arthritis or is it something all together different.
I'm at the point now that I don't know which part hurts more.

I recently semi retired or put work on hold due to the pain. The gout really set me back. But, the depression, sadness, tiredness and sore skin is at the worst I have experienced in a long time.
I take Celebrex and Effexor at the daily max dose. I have a bad reaction to Gabepentin and lyrica. Any suggestions on new help or new medication?

Happy to find this site . Pleased to hear I'm not the only one😊

Hi welcome! And wow. You are like a full package arthritis! I'm currently living with someone who has few types of arthritis on her knees as well but no fibro so with drugs and other helps she can still goes around supporting her self but still hard. I can't even imagine having to suffer fibro too would be like for her right along you. My hearts goes out for you. I'm also putting works and everything in life on hold at the moment cause I lost everything included my home and all finances , so I'm ended up staying where I am now getting help and helping the person I'm staying with. Although it feels kinda refreshing being surrounding by people who understand pains on daily basic. I don't have to pretend not caring while I'm being judged, looked down upon, or made fun off.

Well you don't seem like your having a great time either.
I saw my Drs.. The other day and they say severe fibro and arthritis. But there's got to be more.
Hoping for answers...
Be well my friend..

Hello there, thanks for sharing the post. I know that arthritis is very painful. My grandpa is suffering from arthritis and most of the time he founds difficulty in walking and sitting. He tried many medications but it provides the temporary solution for it. The physician suggested him to take care of his legs and use a wheelchair for mobility. While discussing with my friend, he suggested me to buy wheelchair Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Links Not Allowed On Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back