Reason
Friend
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
KE
State
Nairobi
The Ebola crisis is now at an alarming situation. Over 1,900 people are confirmed dead from hemorrhagic fever. 40% of the casualties have died over the last two weeks. Is humanity under the threat of decimation and not from the Zombie Holocaust? It looks like we need more than a head shot.

Can you please tell us what causes this disease and how can you protect yourself from it? You are in the mist of this and so how are you and family members fairing? We wish you the best of luck in avoiding being sick and hope you do not catch it. :)

By the way welcome to the forum.

I only prepared for zombie apocalypse now what. Seriously good luck to you and your family and I hope you stay well.

The Ebola pandemic is certainly something to be very concerned about, the figures you have quoted are astounding.
There have been a few cases of Ebola here in Scotland, fortunately those suffering from the disease have all recovered.
My thoughts are with you, hope you manage to avoid this terrible pandemic.

Can you please elaborate the symptoms of this disease and how one can cure himself or protect from this virus?

First of all ,it all started out as a condition that is contacted through body fluids, but all over sudden it has become more than just body fluids, I do not know if it is a new strain, but it has become alarming.

I have been watching the stand lately and I keep thinking of the ebola virus. It's crazy that a disease such as this could hurt us so badly. Our medicinces aren't always up to par for scares like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back