DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
I pray and beg they will take it down!!

Please help me vote this video off utube please!! cause I'm so angry right now I suddenly lost my voice again after I saw it, and I just got them back. I can't believe it how can this video still be up and running??? Help help me vote please!!

You can complain about a video by mentioning it's name but adding the video to this forum is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pray and beg they will take it down!!

Please help me vote this video off YouTube please!! cause I'm so angry right now I suddenly lost my voice again after I saw it, and I just got them back. I can't believe it how can this video still be up and running??? Help help me vote please!!

You can complain about a video by mentioning it's name but adding the video to this forum is not allowed.

If someone makes fun of people that are suffering, then just let KARMA handle it.

Believe me, karma does exist.

Don't get yourself angry, you suffer as it is and don't need to make your fibro worst :)

what video is it? how can we search for it? Watching utube is currently my biggest hobby, so I really need to know. and yes, I will take action, help karma a little along the way.

actually on second thought: hate on utube is 'normal' these days. all these pathetic people come on there to spread their negativity. Best is to simply ignore them and not ignite their stupidity and ignorance even more. Let pathetic beings be pathetic. Life will hit them hard real bad one day.

There are a few of them posted by one guy with his own channel
Titles
Happy Fibromyalgia awareness day ( you kidding me)
And

His channel called" Life is not a garden so stop acting like a hoe "

Pardon the languages but that were the titles. Both videos were from 2011-2012. Maybe he was attempted to get people to watch his video more , but maybe I gave him too much of a credit since he doesn't seem that bright or it's all just acting. Who knows, I'm just wonder how long utube gonna let this video goes for , maybe forever?

No use of bad words allowed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back