Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
06/2019
Country
US
State
MI
is there anyone who answers or talks on this page. ?? looking for support/people to talk to but it doesnt seem like anyone likes to talk??

im 34 from lansing area
in middle of possible diagnosis (dr. ruling out other possibilities first)
bad back pain some DD had for years
has gotten severly worse this year
I thought my neck was a stiff neck all the time (now I realize not so much)
I think Ive been in denial lol
my mother has the exact same issues and was diagnosed it wasnt until I was talking to her and she mentioned it that a lightbulb went off.
been having very tender inside of knees
painful joints in elbows, fingers
hip/spine pain
between my shoulder blades is always so tight just want a massage forever!
and it goes up both sides of neck into base of skull
and down the trapeze muscle massage!!
going for one today I hope it helps some

anyone do chiropractic with any luck?

anyway its nice to vent

and how do you get your SO to listen? I feel like he just doesnt get it? Im not sure he even believes me. :(

I believe you.

It is hard for someone that cares for you to see you in pain. They don't know what to do, and sometimes that translates and seeming not to care.

Someone who hasn't experienced it just won't get it.

I used to get (internally) annoyed with people saying "oh my back's a bit bad today", where as I would be thinking "Really? Oh your backs a bit bad? Try living with that for 40 f-ing years. It's a wonder I'm as nice as I am so don't complain if I'm a bit snappy!"

Focus on your Base pelvic floor muscles, the your rectus abdominis LIne. Longer and stronger with every in-breath.

It will help.

There's an active community who understands - go -oogle:

health unlocked fibro UK

thankyou! I can see that point of view. It really stinks. somtimes It like oh "what is it today?" which kind of rubs me the wrong way. but Its true they cant do anything, I think just as a woman it helps me to talk to other people and I like to talk to him. I just want some support and a listening ear maybe some understanding IDK maybe I just need to find another woman to talk to. lol

Definitely. Having someone to talk to makes life a bit easier. We are social creatures (even the grumpy amongst us!). Did you find the other forum I suggested? There's lots of activity and support there.

I learned to heal and I believe there is a lot you can do to help yourself too.
I can't stress enough how important focusing on your Base-Line muscles is.

Starting from, and always working from, your Base-Line muscles whatever you are doing:

Pelvic floor "Base" - the base foundation for all movement.

Rectus abdominis "Line" - our core pillar of strength that should support the rest of the body.

Think Base-Line - stronger and longer with every in breath.

By focusing on using my Base-Line muscles and practicing the roll-down action I build the connection between body and mind. Feeling how to move in order to regain my natural range of movement. Slowly releasing the physical restrictions on the body that were the source of so much pain.

The 5 main muscles of movement:

pelvic floor
rectus abdominis
rectus femoris
gluteus maximus
trapezius

Look at a bit of anatomy, find the 5 main muscles of movement on your body and focus on trying to use them to their full extent.

It takes time and effort to learn to use this muscles fully but it was so worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back