Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
08/2015
Country
CA
State
ON
For the longest time I would buy Bath and Body Works candles. I lit one today after not having a candle for awhile, and boy did it give me a nasty headache. Like the pain isn't worse enough, but now I'm sensitivity to smell as well? This was never a problem with me before. In fact, my ex-boyfriend use to complain about how strong my body lotions smelled.

Always something new with fibro.. :roll:

I guess expect the unexpected may be our new motto. I completely know where you are coming from. I opened one of those scented tree car freshners and was nasally assaulted. I get to keep wet dog smell in my car, lucky me! Oh well better that than the headaches. I had a spell that whenever I ate avocado it tasted like raw fish....my e.n.t. said that was my sense if smell causing that. Nothing tastes as yummy as fishy avocado. It's so random.

Funny enough, I walked in a cafe today and the smell was so bad I felt ill, no one round me seemed to notice ,I can't eat chicken any more because I get a funny smell when it cooks, and even teats funny, what the .... Is this all about.?

If only there were jobs for over sensory load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back