Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
This has been a crazy past two weeks. That is all I can say. I had a really awful flare up that landed me in the hospital. It sucks that we have to deal with this. I am a very positive person and, I believe we can live normal lives with this disease. When these bad days and weeks come up I try and make it.

I know how you feel... Trying to stay positive when something like this happens is really hard! Most people won't get this tho, unless it happens to them often enough. It is depressing, but there is nothing wrong with feeling that way. We are humans after all, we are supposed to show our feelings. So don't worry, here we understand you well, hence we have a venting section ;)

This has been a crazy past two weeks. That is all I can say. I had a really awful flare up that landed me in the hospital. It sucks that we have to deal with this. I am a very positive person and, I believe we can live normal lives with this disease. When these bad days and weeks come up I try and make it.

:-( Well that just stinks. I hope you're feeling better by now!

I looked at your status to see how long you've been dealing with fibro, but it's conflicting... it says diagnosed in 2009 but also that you're just now in the process of getting diagnosed. Have you had this for those five years and if so, how long do your flares usually last? What kind of relief have you found?

I'm sorry that you had such a bad flare up. Set backs can be so hard. They stir up a lot of feelings and it takes time to find your equilibrium again. I encourage you to take a deep breath, practice self-care, extend yourself grace and compassion and give yourself the time you need to get back on track again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back