Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Missouri
Hello all...thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I am really hear to learn more about fibromyalgia. My husband and I aim to open a brick & mortar business directly related to helping chronic pain sufferers in the next year through cryotherapy, whole body light therapy, and nutrition. Before we do, it's important to me that we have a thorough grasp of what our clients face day to day.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and understand what you go through day to day. My sister-in-law suffers from Fibro, so have experienced some of that. However, I know each individual experience is different. Understanding will help us better serve a population so desperate for relief.

Let's connect!!

Nicole

Welcome to the forum. I hope you are interested in learning about fibro from a personal and not a business interest here on the forum. Most of our members are here learning how to manage their symptoms and learn the ways that others have handled different health problems. But none of us want to be used as case studies for someone who is starting a business.

No advertising is allowed on this forum. No questioners are allowed. The members value their privacy and do not want to be taken advantage of. You are welcome to read through the forum and to ask general questions and to answer posts, but do not try to use this forum to promote your business. If your planning on opening a treatment center it would seem you must have already done research into whether these treatments work without asking our members if they have used this treatment and how it worked for them.

To respond to both of you I have had chronic pain which they have diagnosed a fibro since I was young. I am in my 40's. I have tried MANY different things over all those years. Spent energy, time and money. Fibromyalgia is a nerve disorder (which is why there are so many varied symptoms) that is progressive and what EVERYONE, patients doctors, salesman, etc. need to get thru their skull INCURABLE. You can slow down the progress. You can help with the pain but I am UP TO HERE with cures and doctors blaming you and others saying it isn't real. I guess I am just tired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back