Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
I try to write a positive quote everyday.

When you are in physical pain try to think of the the simple things you are still able to achieve.

try not to think in black and white you don't always have to be perfect you will gain confidence by loving and accepting yourself.

Life is one big hurdle, you don't have to jump over the hurdle alone.:smile:

Hello from another Ontarian!
There's a phrase I love to keep in mind: Just because you're IN pain, doesn't mean you have to BE a pain.
It just reminds me that for the most part, my DH knows I'm fatigued, in pain with a new knee (and a lovely baker's cyst behind it), arthritis, bursitis in both hips, etc, etc, but I don't have to whine and complain about it. It is what it is, I just pull up my big-girl panties and either do or not do whatever I can each day.
It helps that he's so understanding and takes most of the household duties on himself.

Great idea with the positive journaling!!

Thanks, it's a good idea to write positive affirmations daily. I'm guilty of having negative thoughts in the past although I am trying so hard to think differently now. I call it realism but I'm perceived as negative sometimes. Writing positives might just balance things up.

Hi,

I congratulate you for being an optimist. You're always ahead of the others just by being positive. Just a reminder: having fibromyalgia doesn't make you a lesser person. Be hopeful and fight the good fight. Do take care of yourself. :)

Not all too related to fibro, but I love this one;

In a mad world, only the mad are sane.

Im having a bit of a rough day today not just with fibro but life itself.
I went back in my journal and found these quotes today:
Never give up on yourself, the harder the climb the greater the achievement.
- the harder the fall the more knowledge gained.

Hopefully the day will turn around for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back