MynnCi

Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
SLO
State
Slovenia
Hi
I'm a 40 year newly minted patient with fibromyalgia. The diagnosis was made in September 2012. Before doing this I never heard of it. (of FM)
The pain is unbearable, the worst thing is the right arm. That's painful that I learned to write with my left hand.
It all started many years ago when I was operated on for a benign spinal tumor. The operation was successful, but my other pain. Soon after that I got sick of neuropathic Lyme disease.
After several years of effort for the child and associated stress, my body fell into the pain and does not go away. Nothing helps …
Daily in addition to Cymbalta and Lyrica, even after I take 4 tablets of tramadol. Nothing helps. The pain does not go away.
So I decided to take a little exchange views and experiences in this forum.
Thank you
MynnCi

MynnCi,
Hi there! Glad you found the forum. I hope we can be of some comfort to you and give you a chance to share about your living with fibro with other members and make some new friends. Please take time to explore the topic sections and post anywhere you like with new questions or answers to other peoples questions.

There are several different sections just loaded with advice on coping skills, as well as, the drugs used to treat fibro and alternative methods as well. Make yourself at home and I look forward to seeing your posts around the forum. :)

Hi, MynnCi,

We're glad you've found this forum. It's a comfort being able to talk to people who understand at least something of what you're going through. Welcome.

Thank you all.

I wish you all best and peacefull christmas and a year full of joy.

Read you soon
Jasmina

Just wanted to say I am Canadian but am moving with my husband to Croatia in 2014. We have been to Slovenia many times. What a lovely country!

love2 travel... freom Canada to Croatia ... that will be a big change :)
I am a big fan of Croatia and also Slovenia, could never live anywhere else.
The best partof Slovenia is that in the morning you can go to the Alps mountain tops and in the afternoon you can swim in Adriatic see... we have a very small place to live under the sun, but it has its wonders :)

Welcome to this beautiful part under the sun :) Croatia is beautiful.

I hear the passion in your words about Slovenia and Croatia. I feel healthier there. The temperatures here in Canada are too extreme (+35 all the way down to -40C). Our winters are long and severe and frankky really hurt. Our last real winter! In Istria the temps are still about 10C which is wonderful. I cannot wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back