Not open for further replies.

Tlricard

Diagnosis
06/1991
Country
US
State
NH
hello, I am new to this support group, I have had fibroymlgla for the last 20 years however it has gotten worse and now it dictates everything I do, I use to be able to "push through" the pain but now it has moved on to weakness, headaches, brusing, twitching, etec,
I have never been a part of a support group but feel now I need friends who understand

thanks for listening
Tracy:smile:::|

Tlricard,
Hi there! Sorry I missed seeing your post last night. You will find this forum to be a very friendly place where others will help you understand medications and symptoms, and try to keep your spirits up on bad and lonely days. If you read through the sections that interest you the most you will find many coping ideas and ways with alternative methods to deal with pain.

I hope you will come back often and post questions and provide answers to other members posts. There are the basic symptom sections and several off topic just for fun sections as well. Hope you like it here. Glad you found us and look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back