Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot the electric shock feeling. thats the nerves doing the train track dance i spoke of.
its mostly pins and needles. the burning is the nerve rubbing on the skin. the nerve meds will help to reduce those.
not stop them. try high and dry. not wet and below sea level. reduced stress will reduce all of this.
find what helps you and do what works for you. just keep track as things work for only a little while and then stop.

MEH*, thanks for sharing that. just remember that if they dont care you are just banging your head on a brick wall.
dont do that, it hurts!

if you think of something to add to either of those posts, please do as i refer many to them.

try to keep this post up top so folks can find it!

trying to move this up front

understanding and accepting it is a first step to reduced pains.

A friend of mine told me about a new alternative treatment for pain like pins and needles, and sore joints. It is called "Cobrox"and is made from a small amount of cobra venom. He says it works well using very small amounts rubbed on the skin. It is available on line. Has anyone here tried it yet?

one interesting article i read a article that discussed the link between a lower than average body temperature. i disagree with his position on vaccines, but a lot of the information was interesting to me, especially since i have had a lower than average body temp my whole life. i thought it was a good thing; burn at a lower rate, last longer, but apparently not. i loke most of the treatments he discusses; nutrition, massage, meditation are all helpful, and i think the body brushing is as well. would like to get a sauna; if i do, i'll let you know.

Link Not Allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with you cmetryme, pain is pain doesnt make a difference to me either hot or cold I just am in pain.....

I've always been a very deep sleeper. I used to have lots of crazy dreams. Before the onset of fibromyalgia symptoms or diagnosis I was sleeping lighter, waking up very early and unable to fall back to sleep, and I don't really dream much anymore. I do sleep and don't feel the pain when I'm asleep, but I wake up not feeling rested. I know that I'm not getting good sleep even though I'm pretty much still unconscious when I go to bed. I also have a more difficult time going to sleep even when I'm exhausted.

I liken my pain to that of being in a vice the size of my body. My entire body fits into the vice and it is constantly being squeezed by the vice. It tightens more and more as the day goes on. It lessens only a little as I sleep and when I wake up it immediately clamps down again. The pain level is intolerable and it never stops.... and I cannot control it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back