DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
TELANGANA
Hi everyone,
Though not diagnosed formally, I suffer with acute pain all over body and most other related Fibromyalgia symptoms for the last one year. I also had other health problems like Ulcerative Colitis(8 Yrs), Anxiety & Depression(2 Yrs), and Herniated Disc & Chronic Digestive Disorder. I am 55 and been in engineering and software profession and forced to quit my job one year back due to health problems. I have unbearable pains in shoulder, hand and legs, muscle spasm, muscle cramp in legs and numbness in feet. I had been to Neuro, Physiotherapists, Hypnotherapist and Homeo. I take on prescription Vitamin D, Mecobalamin Inj. I also take Multi Vitamin supplements, Calcium/Magnesium,CoQ10,Glutamine, Adaptogen, Omega 3,Collagen etc. I started a homeo treatment one week back but not found much effect so far. As conventional treatment does n’t have a solution we have to be on our own by trial and error and collective experience. Looking forward to share and know others experience and how they are coping, keep motivated and educated.

Regards

Welcome . Have u asked the Dr if he thinks u could have fibro. ?Or asked to see a Nero. ?Sure sounds like fibro to me.
If you say no to both questions I'd go see your Dr and bring it up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back