Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,we have all come accross an ignorant moron neuro before.
dont let your experience with this get you down or dishearten you.
the very first neuro i saw before the one i have now had for 9yrs was a total ass,he gave me a load of bull and i told him so...............he was quite taken back that i gave him a good ear bashing lol.
they are not god,dont know everything and many need to learn some manners .
hopefully the next one your going to see will be more understanding and take you more seriously.
you have to stick up for yourself and make yourself heard,also be informed because if a neuro thinks your ignorant as to what is going on they will treat you so.
we all can have bad days and good,many things can make symptoms worse.

First of all JL ,you have to learn terminlogy a muscle twithing test ive never heard of . Keep in mind ,most of these people we're calling Doctors ,have their head soooo far up their ANUS ,they will never see daylight . I had the misfortune to meet one ,whom i had never met before , He looks at me for a few minutes and says very Rudely "your a scrony little thing,you need to get some meat on those Bones " at that i was taken back and something inside me said GO FOR IT . at that i said and your a Fat A-- he walked out i walked out that was it . So to some it all up GET SMART KIDDO ,Always ask for your Records ,you are entitled to them . Always ask what test are you running ? Always ask for results .WE ARE PREY my friend ,SO be smart and learn what you talking about .EDUCATE yourself . I have totally given up on the fact that i will meet a Medical Professional that i trust . FACT OF LIFE SAD BUT TRUE . Geo

dont you just LOVE him :lol:(geo that is)
so great to have you back old boy:grin:

it's an rtms machine-you can look it up in wikipedia under clinical uses

I think it is important not to go to a doctor unless you were recommended by someone.
Cuts out the really bad ones mostly. Doctors are just like restaurants, some are great, some are good, others get your order wrong.

Hi i have just joined your happy throng of warriors i have had pls for the last seven years i have good days and bad i agree with a lot of what you say you have got i suffer a lot with pain and muscle spasms in the legs i also think stress doesn't help 1 am aged 58yrs old and i lost my darling husband christmas 2007 just dropped down dead he was due to retire 2 weeks later to look after me and we were very devoted to each other so with all the upset my pls has been quite bad i am just begining to feel a little stronger now hot and cold affects me so you do have a lot of symtoms of pls just keep battling like we all do . JACKIE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back