Not open for further replies.

agata27

Diagnosis
07/2013
Country
PL
State
Kabaty
I am Agata and I come from Warsaw. I've been diagnosed with FM in July. In Poland information connected with FM is very limited. I hope I could find more experiences here :)
Hello to everybody

My problem with health began 5 years ago. I met with a lot of different doctors, had a lot of examinations, in 2012-2013 was 2 times in hospital. There were suspicions of Misthenia, Lupus, multiple sclerosis and many others...
My worst problems are connected not with pain at the moment, but chronic fatigue, weak muscles and sleep not allowing to rest. I have headache very often. Pain appears almost only after physical activities but also after very little effort like drying hair...
For 11 weeks I take Amitryptyline in the evening and Citronil in the morning. I sleep better but there are still a lot of weaker deys...

agata27,
Hello, and welcome to the forum. I think you will find a lot of information on this forum and on the website. I suggest you read through the posts on pain and chronic fatigue, also the alternative methods. Read the back posts as well as, the new ones. Please feel free to ask questions and we will try and supply you with the answers you need.

If you go to the bottom of the page there are links to the front pages that provide more information about fibromyalgia and gives list of symptoms and helpful hints.

On the forum we provide support and coping skills. Look forward to reading your posts and answering your questions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back