Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Oregon
I was thinking of trying antivirals again, I tried them a few times years ago based on a theory from my dentist when I told her about my muscle pain and how it related to my gingivitis. I only tried them a couple of times and was very skeptical. It just popped into my head today as my gums are flaring up pretty bad and I was thinking I'd try them again. They do seem to reduce the swelling of my gums when I'm coming down with a cold. So I started googling because I couldn't even remember what they were. Then I googled them and fibro and I came up with some interesting new research being done. I was wondering if anyone has heard about this or if you think it's promising or not.

Never heard of it. I'm very luck I don't even have a filling at42.
Why don't u try it and tell us what u find it may help a lot of ppl in here x

I read a book by Dr. Dantini who is a Ear, Nose and Throat doctor who battles with Fibromyalgia. He took it upon himself to figure out a way to feel better using his medical knowledge and resources. His research found four viruses he linked with Fibromyalgia and puts his patients on antivirals. He has had solid success especially when paired with blood tests to diagnose underlying delayed food allergies. I am about to be tested for delayed food allergies as my chiropractor (a great resource if you haven't tried is chiropractors) agrees it is potentially a main cause of inflammation. I suggest looking up the book and reading his research. I want to try antivirals but am still looking for a dr who is willing to help. Best of luck xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back