Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
US
State
Minnesota
I was diagnosed almost 3 years ago with "probable fibromyalgia". Nothing like a definitive diagnosis huh?
I have pain mostly in my legs...a deep ache accompanied by tingling like my legs are 'asleep'. They feel cold but are warm to the touch. It is difficult to walk and my gait has changed...that is to say I can no longer stride along as I used to.
It has also made me very sedentary. If I stand for long periods of time my legs become heavy and the pain increases.
I also have tingling in my feet...wearing shoes (yes I have the correct size) some days is almost impossible. Thank heavens it's summer and I can wear sandals without my feet becoming cold.
Anyone else have this tingling in their feet that drives them nuts and makes it uncomfortable to wear shoes?
I take no meds...tried Lyrica but decided pain was better than the side effects. I occasionally take Tylenol (no Ibuprofen as I had an ulcer and now also have IBS) and I do take 1000 mcg Vitamin D3 daily.
Thanks for any support or suggestions.

aching granny

you have the common symptoms of fibro. forgetmenot just posted about her feet too.
try he gabapentin. hot soaks in Epsom salt.
these should help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back