Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IND
State
Delhi
Hi,

I am 23 year old male and I started having severe twitches 4 weeks ago. I use to wake up with stiff legs every morning since 2014 but it used to go away when I start walking around or sit. Slowly it progressed to having pain all the time. Some days I feel I have absolutely no issues in my leg and somedays I have severe trouble walking around or climbing stairs but it never bothered me. It was when twitching started I went to see the doctor and he told me I am low on Vitamin D. So I have been on Vitamin D supplement for past 3 months, the issues are exactly like it was. It comes and goes. My AST on liver test was also high but I was tested again few days ago and it went back to normal.

My twitching was horrible 4 weeks ago and it was like I am in a popcorn machine then my twitching slowed down, disappeared for a day and then came back again but this time not popping me up but I can feel the twitch going all around my body, It's concentrated in my legs though. I do have other issues like back pain and headache for the past 5 years.

I am not exactly sure what is going on with me. Nothing concerns me more than this twitching business. Anyways can someone also take a look at this picture and tell me if I have muscle atrophy.

Links Not Allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
you need to consult with a doctor

Sorry we aren't allowed links on this forum and are not medically qualified...do please see a doctor.

I would advise other members not to open unknown links either and hopefully the moderator will remove it from this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back