Not open for further replies.

Heylydiabear

Diagnosis
04/2013
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
I tried Cymbalta at the lowest dose and after 30 daysI was suicidal and could barely get off the couch. All of my muscle aches and pains were gone. My Psychiatrist had me stop taking the pills safely before my next Rheuemotology appointment.When I went to this appointmentmy Md agreed with the psychiatrist. I take Cymbalta, Wellbutrin,Piroxicam, Gabapentin, Cyclobenzaprine as needed, and Hydroxychloroquine. I am now having lower/backpain when I walk my son in his stroller. I have no energy. What should I do.

I did not mean to say I take Cymbalta, I meant to say Celexa.

When I take more than one SRI ot SNRI, I too get exremely emotional and depressed. I just switched from Pristiq to Cymbalta and so far so good. Wasn't so sure about the idea but it seems to be going well so far. The pins and needles in my back are gone and my pain level may be slightly lower. I did feel a little slow mentally for the first week or so but that has cleared up now. It took a while for my docs to realize I needed less as oppossed to their more. Just a suggestion that worked for me. Hope you feel better soon!

Sadly most meds have side effects, what you need to do is to have a really serious talk with your doc and tell him your problem. You need to experiment a lot in order to find a medication that works well for you, and that it doesn't cause you such a symptoms. Truth is... some medications do more harm than good. I was taking a medication I beleived to be safe, I trusted my doctor... but I had to stop taking it because it was causing my hair to fall out! My best friend now is the internet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back