Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
NY
I have had symptoms of FM since 2005, when it started rather abruptly over a period of a few weeks. I was formally diagnosed in 2012. Long story short, I went from being very physically active and working long hours, to being unable to do most of anything that I previously enjoyed. Looking forward to meeting all of you and reading your stories.

Welcome! :) I hope you gain as much as I have from this forum. There is some really good information and support here.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find it helpful.

Thank you, nascarmike!

Sharon,
Welcome to the forum. Know just how your feeling in having world turned up side down and grinding to a halt just from having fibro enter our life.
Makes thinking about it down right depressing with all the wonderful plans and dreams put on hold until maybe we get the energy to continue doing the things we love doing.

In the mean time please join in all the topic's on the forum and give us your thoughts and opinions on how fibro behaves in your life and some of the ideas and hints, and coping skills you have learned during this time of having fibro. Look forward to seeing your name around the different sections and reading your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back