Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
MI
Hello,

For the past months, I've been experiencing a bunch of symptoms that I all thought were unrelated. I've been getting migrating pain in my hips and shoulder. The pain in my hips was so bad one time I thought I had a broken hip. My lower back, neck, and knees are always aching as well. Additionally, I get these sharp pains in my chest that I'm guessing is chronic costochondritis. Besides that, for the past couple months I've been having bad gastrointestinal issues. A combination of bloating, excessive gas, diarrhea. I also have been getting a lot of muscle twitching throughout my body (mostly arms and legs) that happens frequently, especially when I'm resting. I have definitely noticed issues with my short term memory and jumbling words up. Finally, one the of weirdest things, is sometime when my boyfriend is just rubbing my shoulders or arms, it really hurts the skin.

What do you think?

Welcome. You should see your dr to rule out everything else.many illnesses can mimic fibro. Also ask your dr what they think about fibro.if u have a dr who does not beilive in it ,find one who does.
U do sound like you have fibro, but I'm no dr and no one can tell you what's wrong other then your dr and a lot of blood work first X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back