nikilee

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
Hello everyone! I'm Nichole

I haven't been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I believe I may have it as I have been diagnosed with a rare autoimmune muscle disease called dermatomyositis and FM is something that likes to tag along, same with lupus and other autoimmune diseases.

I do have chronic pain though and can relate to many of the conversations in this group, so I hope you don't mind me tagging along. It's nice to have people to talk to! Not a lot of people understand "invisible" diseases, so it's comforting to belong to support groups who have things in common with you.

nikilee,
Welcome to the forum. I think what I have read about dermatomyositis, is it has a lot of the same symptoms like fibro. I think you will enjoy it here reading the various topics and joining in on answering the questions and sharing in on the hobbies and day to day, talking about your day. See you around the forum. :)

nikilee,
Welcome to the forum. I think what I have read about dermatomyositis, is it has a lot of the same symptoms like fibro. I think you will enjoy it here reading the various topics and joining in on answering the questions and sharing in on the hobbies and day to day, talking about your day. See you around the forum. :)

Thanks for taking the time to welcome me, I appreciate it and am glad to be here. I agree that we have a lot of similar symptoms too.

Have a great week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back