Not open for further replies.

melissa

Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
AR
i'm new to this site, but have been suffering with fibro for a few years now. it seems that i'm in pain all the time. my joints hurt, my bones hurt a long with many other things that hurt. i'm glad to know i'm not a lone anymore. have a nice day

Melissa,
Hi and welcome to the forum. One of the first things that you can try is too get yourself a fiber or feather-filled pad that you lay on top of your regular mattress. If you can't afford one then use a nice thick comforter as a extra pad below your sheets. The extra softness with help relax your body and muscles and help you feel better through the night and in the mornings.

Read around the forum for other pain management ideas and maybe you will find other hints that will work for you. Be sure to start topic's with your own questions and give answers too. I look forward to reading your posts. :)

thank you for suggestions, i have muscles spasms all the time my legs, back, and my hands it just gets so bad at times, really bad when trying to sleep havent had a good nights sleep in a very long time and the pain somedays is just over-whelming. thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back