Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
09/2014
Country
US
State
wa.
After watching a show about our invasion into Baghdad, 911 still seared in my brain. Doesn't take my pain away but sure brings things into perspective.
Today the left side of my body hurts throat teeth knee and back. Could be worse.

Yep, perspective keeps me moving.

as i lost 15 friends/firemen on 911 i will never forget that day. my cousins hubby is a fireman at the fire house across the street from the world trade center.
you know the firemen that went in first and the building fell on them. god looked out for my family members that day. the fireman hubby was on his way in after they called him in before the building falling. i would BBQ almost every weekend with those brave men. it was a great loss to us all.

My other cousin had a book binding business in the WTC and he was on the way in on a train to the city when it all happened. he lost many of his employees and his business.

My neighbor's daughter worked on the top floor of the WTC. the fire was getting to the top of the floor and she called her mom and got her answering machine. she left a msg that said the fire is getting to close and its to hot to handle. im jumping out the window now. all you could hear was the daughter screaming all the way down.

My family was there to help that neighbor and all she could say to us was listen to the machine and just cried.
we cooked her meals and i did her shopping and took her places as she nor her husband could do anything.

im sorry to tell you all this scary bad stuff. sometimes venting about it when i even hear 911 helps me continue to cope.
we help where and when we can but that does not heal the wounds we get from experiencing that trama.

every 911 i sit in a room and cry the whole day and night. my wife now knows that day is very bad for me and she give me space and added love that day.

may you all have a much better day tomorrow!~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back