Not open for further replies.

KateUK

Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
UK
State
Scotland
Hi all, the last few days I have noticed that I will randomly make a sound, like the word Huh, at various times and I was talking to my son about it and he says that I have been doing this for a while and I just didn't notice til a few days ago. Has anyone else had this? I know about the "sighs" connected to Fibro, which I do quite a bit but this is different as it's more of a noise than the inhalation or exhalation or air.

This has got me concerned because if my son noticed this and I didn't, then others must have noticed it also and I wonder what anyone who doesn't know about Fibro or that I suffer from it are thinking about me, so any information or advice from anyone who does this or know if it's definitely a symptom of Fibro.

I didnt know the "Sigh" thing was to do with Fibro! I have been doing that for years! As far as i know i dont make out of place vocal noises though

Hi Kate! I don't think I've heard about something like that before, but I think I've always been known for making a couple of weird sounds, as well as some involuntary movements here and there. I thought that was normal tho. I know a guy who has tourette by the way, he makes cats noises often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back