How many different place do you hurt in a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also have shooting pain in my left leg especially when i lie down! My back always hurts and the pain tends to radiate all over!

These days, it's either my hip bursitis or my lower back that bother me. My lumbar region has a disc that likes to move ever so slightly out of place and make it extremely painful to walk (I can force myself if I must, but it hurts almost like a pulled muscle). Some days my back acts fine, but usually, the longer I walk around, the more likely it is to "slip". There isn't much I can do about it either, except lay down for a little while until it finds its way back into position. Ugh, I should really get an x-ray of it, but my doctor was convinced it would resolve itself by now with a bit of exercise. Nope!

I also always have tense shoulders, but I think I've had that for so long that I rarely feel it much anymore, as weird as that may sound.

My Dad has FM along with a slipped disk and he experiences pain in his legs, feet, back, and arms. He is VERY sensitive when in this state, where he has back spasms, and has to stretch his legs out to relieve the pain. One touch could send him into a horrible pain. He is also prone to "stroke-like" migranes, which could also be linked to his condition.

How many different place do you hurt in a day?

Tough question!
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
How many fleas does an old camel have?

Truthfully, it varies widely but is a pretty steady "lots of places" every day,
just not the same ones every day but depending on what I do it can cluster for a while.

Just 1 place. My whole damn body!

You mean, like 100? LOL Right now it's my leg, thigh, breast, ribs, butt, and biceps. Who knows what it will be tomorrow. Yeah! (sarcastically)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back