Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
IL
I love to dance, and I can say that the medication the doctor has me on keeps me fairly active, and feeling fairly average. I can go dancing, and dance the night away, just like someone that doesn't have this condition. I can't wear boots, and dance, I have to take them off.

I like to dance as well, but I do it with moderation, because my joints aren't in a very good shape. Some days are better than other, there are some days, for example, when I feel so normal, like there is nothing wrong with me! I feel as if I wasn't sick, but there are also many days that I can see very clearly how sick I really am. But even on a good day I can't dance too long because my aches, and yes, please note I just turned 27, lol. I try not to think about this and the other things I can no longer do tho :)

I tend to sway to the music as my muscles don't let my old joints move the way I did in my younger days. But I love listening to different types of music and love to move with the song played on Chevy Chases, Wally World Vacation movie. "Holiday Road" I think it's called. That music gets me almost dancing for a short while until I get tired. lol :)

I was always a dancer. Me and my sister would always be the first on the dance floor and the last ones off. That was back when I was younger than twenty. I'm still very much a jigger but these days do it sat down or braced against a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back