Status
Not open for further replies.
Trellum -

I kind of got PTSD after 911. Really awful dreams - even worse after my first son was born. I found that Chamomile tea with honey would help relax me and for really bad nights - I'd take Valerian root.

However, if melatonin would work that would be better. I consider Valerian root to be stronger.

Wow, really? I could have never guessed that valerian root could be even stronger that melatonin!

Sorry to hear about you PTSD, I hope you're feeling better. I still suffer from night terros from time to time (last night was one of those night!), you know what's really helping me to finally relax and get some sleep at night? I'm taking vitamin B complex! It's been two amazing nights... I could finally sleep for very long! It's a miracle!

Caffeine is evil. It dehydrates, causes headaches if you become addicted and skip out on it, is very addictive and lowers your frequency. The more that you study esoteric knowledge, the more that you will understand how important your frequency is. If you have to drink coffee go with decaf. Caffeine just disrupts everything. It is totally unnecessary!

Those racing thoughts can drive you crazy because your brain won't stop thinking about all kinds of things from your day or things that could happen to you. Before you go into panic mode try yelling "STOP". I don't know if it will work for you, but a therapist once told me to make my brain stop by telling it too. If noises are affecting you get a set of earplugs and go lay down. Sometimes listening to music or watching funny movies will help you relax and slow the beating of your heart. If you believe in the power of prayer then start praying or reading the Good Book.

Sometimes calling a friend or going for a long walk in the nearest park or woodland, to take your mind of your troubles in enjoyment of beauty of nature. If able do some volunteer work in helping someone else. Anything that can focus your mind on something else will give you relief. I hope you feel better soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back