Status
Not open for further replies.
My doctor said that Yoga are one of the important exercises if you have muscle pain. I've been doing yoga and swimming recently since my doctor recommend me to it. I'm feeling good now ever since.

There are many many kinds of yoga, so considering we find the adequate one I think it can help. Anyone trying yoga and feeling the benefits of it, I mean, feeling less pain?

I started doing yoga about a week before being officially diagnosed with fibro. I started going every couple of days, working my way up. I do a slow flow, which is as beginner as it gets. I had never done any yoga before other than on the Wii, but I am finding it very helpful. It's helping me get in touch with my body more. Also the stretching is helping. I am realizing just how bad of a shape I was in, but even in 3 weeks, I now see improvements in my range of motion. I have a long long road ahead, but it is encouraging to at least see some improvements. My doctor was very supportive of yoga, and stress reduction in general. Plus, doing something like yoga makes me feel like I'm gaining some sort of control of fms, and that helps too.

I've heard a lot of good things about yoga here on the site so for me it's pretty clear that yoga helps indeed this condition, so go for it!

hi all im new so hope im doing this correct. im from uk,iv started kuniliny yoga and my mood is brilliant from it.but burning itching etc,worst ever,

So you feel that the yoga has relieved you from the pain? What is that kunilini yoga, some specific sort of yoga? Is it supposed to be better than other yogas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back