Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UK
State
hedon
I find that my level of fatigue is closely correlated with headache intensity. When I had terrible fatigue I usually have a headache to go with it. Where as when my fatigue is only mild I never get a headache. Does anyone else notice a similar connection?

I haven't noticed a connection with the fatigue and headaches. I do know I often wake up with a headache and some days are worse than others. My worst headaches are the cluster headaches I get. My worst time for getting headaches is days when the air pressure is rising fast, for example if we quickly go from grey and rainy to bright sunshine. ouch. I know a lot of people say the opposite, for them it is when the pressure drops quickly.

That happens because the headache drains the energy out of you. I'd say try to attack the headache as soon as possible so that it doesn't get out of control.

I get that. My fatigue starts first and that "run down" feeling and if I don't get some rest, then headache starts. It will keep getting worse until I sleep. For me it tends to happen at work a lot because as the day wears on I get more tired. Not sure what can be done about it. Pain meds don't do anything for that type of headache for me.

Feeling tired is something awful, it's like the energy is leaving us and we don't know why, I just wish there could be identified a cause that we could attack.

I am always extremely tired when I have headaches. Then again, every one is different. With my migraines, I can barely keep my eyes open. But I can't sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back