Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
british columbia
Hi all, I have been having tingling sensation on my body. It all started when I had anxiety while I was having lower back pain for a couple of months. Now I am taking nortripline. 20 mg and keep working as a full time teacher. I am coping with it and some days are better but some days are worse. I found weather change might make it worse.

I have heard that fibro will not get worse, but some people said their symptoms got worse over time....I wonder if it's true that fibro will not get worse...that means...what I am having now is all I have...it won't get worse? If that's the case, I can still work... I found myself feel more positive and less stressful when I work. I love my job so much that I think working makes me feel better.

Does anyone work full time? Also, will there be cases of mild fibro? Will fibro symptoms gone into a remission state if I learn to manage it?

I found it hard to manage cos I really don't k ow what triggers it..... please your feedback is appreciated!!

Yes, fibro symptoms can range from mild to debilitating. Some people are able to work and live fairly normal lives while other's are severely impacted by it.

Some get worse, some get better. I think overtime most people find things that work for them and they find ways of managing it better, although for some symptoms may never full disappear. I think over time you get used to it, which sounds defeatist, but it's actually better that you adjust, so when you do get temporary respite you really appreciate it.

In relation to what triggers it, LED lights where a major factor for me. Maybe in the classroom don't have as much lights on. When I go into a food store the lights make me tense and so I'd be in pain. The little things can make a big difference:) Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back