Not open for further replies.

savvyme

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IND
State
Kerala
I am a stay at home mother of 2 children. I live in Kerala, India. Ive been overweight most of my life. After my 2 c-section deliveries, Ive put on even more weight.

But before i was even married, i had pain between my shoulder blades, at a specific point, and a few other areas. The doctor said, if more points should ache, he would diagnose it as fibromyalgia....that did not happen....Thank God...but now i am interested in knowing more about it...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good to hear from someone in India. That is one of my dream vacation spots. Kerala looks so beautiful in photos. I will be interested to hear about the kind of remedies/methods you all use there.

It's good to hear from someone in India. That is one of my dream vacation spots. Kerala looks so beautiful in photos. I will be interested to hear about the kind of remedies/methods you all use there.

Kerala really is beautiful...but it is fast changing...modernization is the culprit...so i would suggest you take that vacation sooner rather than later.

Kerala is also the home of ayurveda....but my dad, being a pathologist and an allopathy doctor, does not care much for ayurveda. So I grew up with that notion in my head...but now...since a few years...my opinion about ayurveda is changing...and i might give it a go sometime soon....I basically want a body massage...i've heard its really good.

There's a lot more to fibromyalgia than a few aches, be thankful you don't actually have it :) I'm glad you've found us and are interested to learn, some people know nothing about it, really wish there was better awareness.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, thank you for joining!
Great to have you here :)

Thank you everyone.. It feels nice to be welcomed.
I did a course in Medical transcription many years ago...That how i first head the term "fibromyalgia" ...
I had some specific areas in the back which would be very painful...just a sudden point pain. When i went to the doctor, he put his finger on exactly the spot where i had pain...I found that amazing...How did he know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back