Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is high time the US government realizes that cannabis can have its benefits as well. If the Canadians can legalize it (OK, just for medical purposes) why can't the US government do the same? This would bring relief to thousands of fibromyalgia sufferers all over the country and it would most likely help sufferers of other chronic diseases too.

My only experience with cannabis was many years ago when I was young, and I did not like it at all. After reading through the posts here, I can see that was probably because I smoked too much of it, but I couldn't think straight, or even do anything, and my vision was really messed up. People looked like they jumped from right in front of me, to 20 feet away. I have been reading about how it seems to help with the arthritis and other chronic pain, but didn't want to be too incapacitated to function either. From what I am reading here, if you only use a little, it would help with the pain, and not totally frazzle my thinking. It is not legal here in Alabama either, but if they do make it legal, I do think that I would at least try it.

That seems to be the very important difference, Happyflowerlady... when used in small amounts and with a recommended
dosage, it's apparently been known to help with pain. But there are always people who go overboard and then it becomes
a problem and the legality (if it was ever there) soon disappears again. I'm not sure if I'd ever use it or not, but if it's a fact
that it helps certain kinds of pain, it can't be disputed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back