Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if it's just to stay at home relaxing with no pain fine, but if there are things to do the marijuana won't give any sort of energy boost.

I have heard that in st Catherines there is a medical marijuana Doctor that understands our pain and has opened a clinic. But my friend who tried to get it said that the cost is so expensive that she simply can not afford it. She is so frustrated because she went through all that trouble to apply and was legally permitted to use it, then in the end finds out the cost is crazy expensive. She told me it is $380.00 a month! She is on Disability and there is no way she can come up with that kind of money.

I am glad to hear that marijuana can help alleviate the pain, on top of that it brings good mood. How addicting is it though?
In most users it is not addictive. A small percentage of people do develop an addiction but the numbers are very low and most people can take it up and put it down at will. Really it is the only thing that helps with my pain and lifts my mood. If you smoke and do edibles it can be like using a timed released med and short acting immediate relief. No longer take any pills on a regular basis. CBD rich hemp oil is supposed to give relief without the "high".

Who's the St Catherines Doctor for medical marijuana?

Medical marijuana is expensive here in Canada, I don't think I could even afford it.

cwhite there is a Doctor in the cor block up town across from the market square. Nice to meet you cwhite we are practically neighbors.

Lana
I'm new to the city; not sure where the location your talking about for the doctor

HHi everyone, can anyone answer this question. Does being on medical marijuana hurt your case when filing for disability.

Do you know the downtown market square, it is right across from that the building is called the coreblock. The Doctors office is on the first floor as soon as you go in there. When you get downtown just ask someone because everyone knows where the coreblock is. hope that helps

The Mj never helped me.
I now use the CBD Strain of MJ.
I get it in a salve,pill,and a body lotion.
Get off the pot. Try kratom and CBD its legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back