Not open for further replies.

TinaL

Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
CA
State
BC
Has any one tried Bowen therapy? Does it help with Fibro symptoms/pain? Would love to hear from anyone who has.

I have not tried it but I am all ears. What exactly is it? How did you hear of it? Do you know anyone who has tried it? If so, how did it work out for them? I am willing to learn about it and possibly give it a shot.

Here is a link that explains it better than I can, lol. My Hubby read about it on a forum where they were discussing chronic pain. Where I live there is one Bowen Practitioner and she charges $70/visit. I wanted to hear from people who have tried it before my Hubby spends that kind of money on a treatment for me.

Here is a link that explains it better than I can, lol. My Hubby read about it on a forum where they were discussing chronic pain. Where I live there is one Bowen Practitioner and she charges $70/visit. I wanted to hear from people who have tried it before my Hubby spends that kind of money on a treatment for me.

Tina,

You didn't provide us with the link! I guess I'll have to do some research on it myself when I get the chance. I wrote it down on the notepad by my computer. I'll give it a look see this weekend. Regarding the price, will your insurer cover the cost of the visit or a portion of it?

oops sorry

Do your own web search and then talk about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried a couple times to post a link but it isn't working, sorry.

TinaL, We are trying very hard to keep outside links off the site.
If you have a topic of interest please go and get some information about it and then start telling us what it is and how it works. There are lots of alternative methods and meds, and some are safe and some not so good. So we like having these types of topics, but do the web search then come back and give us the facts to talk about. It keeps the people on the forum safe from being mislead in the manner of healthwise decisions. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back