Not open for further replies.

Msbellachelle73

Diagnosis
08/1994
Country
US
State
CA
Hi my name is Michelle Brown I am new to this forum. I myself have been dealing with fibromyalgia many years. Till recently I was introduced to a product that has changed my life. It is a product line called Kyani. When my friend invited me to a presentation for this product i was must admit i was very skeptical. After the 4th day i was shocked I didnt need any pain meds. My energy level was through the roof! I wasnt having any fibro fog. It was time to refill my cymbalta,so i called my Dr and got on lower dose till i totally weened off of it! So now i am no longer on any pain meds and able to control any break through pain with the product.

Thank you
Michelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum. I'm always interested in hearing about new ways to treat fibromyalgia. Can you share more as to what kyani is and how long that you have been taking it?

Hi I have been on the product for 2 months now. It's a health wellness company that was launched in 2007 by 3 families in Idaho. They sell 3 products that are a great tasting nutrient and vitamin rich antioxident powerhouse based on the wild Alaska blueberry and other super fruits. So you drink 1 oz(2tbs) each morning.

The next product is a product based on nobel prize winning science on Nitric Oxide which has been shown to repair, maintain and defend every cell of the body. This product helps me the most with my pain it is oral and topical so you can put the drops under your tongue and rub some into where you are hurting.

Another product is a daily supplement from the purest form of Vitamin E, Tocotrienals, combined with pure Omega 3 oil from the wild alaska sockeye salmon.

I am so glad you brought this up! I was wide awake one night and saw a commercial/ infomercial for it. I was a little skeptical, of course, but something about it grabbed my attention. I watched some videos on YouTube and I have to say, it seemed convincing. Now I've started to see promos for it everywhere. Just yesterday I saw someone with a Kyani sticker on their car! Haha

Msbellachelle73, I think I might try it!

Please (do web searches) if you want more info

Last edited by a moderator:
How long are these products supposed to last you? I asked because they seem rather expensive at $142 for all three, not counting any shipping expense or tax. But I hate taking prescription meds so I am intrigued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back