Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2011
Country
US
State
AK
Hello, this is my first time posting....I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in August of 2011 shortly after giving birth to my first child. Last year I was also diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and currently I am 22 weeks pregnant with my second child and dealing with both these illnesses. Last August I had to quit a job I loved due to health problems from the fibro/RA and then shortly after found myself unexpectedly pregnant, so needless to say things have been difficult and I'm having a hard time coping! It would be great to talk with some people who understand what I'm going thru because so many people just don't get it 😢

Hi leamanda21 welcome to the site. We certainly do understand what you are going through although i didn't have fibromyalgia when i was pregnant.

I am sure there are people on here that have though.

Tell us anything about yourself or ask any questions...we value all contributions and you should get good feedback.

Take Care x

I think by staying plugged in to positive people, you can get through this.

Welcome , I'm a mother of 4, from 20 down to 3.and I do understand how tired you feel.my little one has tonsillitis, again.shes pretty bad. And yaaa I think I have it again to.
Being a mum is bloody hard work.and its 24 hours a day.but remember being pregnant is like running a full marathon everyday. So your bound to feel very emotional .my little one was a surprise to. A nice one I might add but still a shock at 39.but I must say for myself sitting down make me so stiff I'd reather keep moving.i don't have RA ,but I'm sure u understand the stiffness only to well.
Sure some days I can only do little things but I do a few jobs and rest . Then I try to do a few more,
The key is to pace yourself.get in a little routin and stick to it.always put your body first .theres so many things u can do with little ones while there little so make the most of that.u don't need to go shopping then don't go.u can only play peekaboo on the sofa guess what do it.its not about what u do it's about what u can do.little victory win wars my love not bloody great battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back