Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
12/2015
Country
CA
State
BC
Hi there. My name is Michelle. I was diagnosed with fibro a few months ago. What a dreadful syndrome! :(. Anyways, I've been reading your posts for a couple months now and have found them very helpful. So thank you.

Hi Michelle, welcome - good to meet you!

I'm glad you've found the forum helpful. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are all here to help each other as best we can.

Welcome a few months huh u been lurking around �� . I do hope we don't wait another few months for a post .grins. Xx tell us more about u

Ugggg... I'm so tired of winning, complaining..... I'm hating myself, my body right now :(

Anyway 43 years old. 2 grown kids, 1 grandbaby ❤️. A very supportive spouse.

Thanks for your responses :)

Please try not to be mad at yourself or blame yourself for fibromyalgia. No one in their right mind would choose this, and it is not a moral judgement.

It helps me to remind myself that this isn't personal; it is a biochemical mechanism in my body that isn't working right. Chemistry and physics follows certain rules and that's that. All I can do is try to figure out what the rules are and use that knowledge to influence the result as best I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back