Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2015
Country
US
State
FL
Anybody else have stomach/abdomen issues? I seem to be alright for a few days or weeks and then the bottom drops out. (Pardon the pun) I've tried eliminating certain foods but it always seems to change. I've lost a lot of weight because of this.
Don't get me wrong. I was overweight most of my life but it scares me to loose weight this way. During my episodes I get weak and shaky. I make sure that I drink plenty of fluids. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting away. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Have u ask a Dr , and told him that your losing a lot of weight fast.maybe worth a chat.
And u could always get tested for wheat and gulton ?

Yes, I have Celiac Disease, so I can't have any gluten at all.

I don't know if it would help you or not! But I take Digestive Advantage it is for many digestive problems that you may have. I am opposite, I get bloated and constipated. This helps this, and they are reasonably priced. Just thought I would share and tell you how much this has helped me. Hope you find something that works!

I have them too. I just posted a little about my symptoms in another post and hadn't seen yours. I have had stomach issues for years that come and go. I do sometimes lose weight from it too. And feel very tired from it. I think it's IBS. IBS can cause symptoms of going too much, or not at all. I have been wondering if it's associated with fibro or just something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back