Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't yet found anything that works for me, sad and scary to say. Heat will sometimes work on my lower back. I'm also trying Gabapentin for the second time around as my new doctor thinks maybe I didn't take enough of it the first time. He also wanted me to try physical therapy but I've been there, done that, didn't work LOL

Have you tried something topical? For some reason I never did too well with most medication, until I found a really nice oil made by an American company that actually numbed my pain... I don't recommend it if you feel pain on your skin! But if you are trying to treat neck or back pain, then this oil is great! It's super strong and you just need to use a few drops. It's named ''Tei Fu'' and is made by Nature's Sunshine.

Re: What really helps YOU?

Thank you so much for your reply. I've been off the computer for a few days and just now read the post. I agree with you 100%. If you don't mind my asking: What works for you, if anything? I just started trying the guaifenesin thing and surprisingly, it seems to help some. The weather (cold and wet) makes it much worse, but even so, I feel a difference.

I have tried Lyrica and Cymbalta. Neither one did much for me. I go to a chiropractor once a month for an adjustment. That gives some relief. But, the thing that has helped me the most is when I decided to start eating healthy and lose some weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back