a new symptom of fibro - jaw pain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find yawning very painful in the mornings.left side.it really hurts my ear and jaw.
I've had this the last few weeks.yawning with your mouth shut isn't easy.

I have facial and jaw pain. Ended up being diagnosed with tmj which of course is on the mega list of symptoms. Wearing a night guard my dentist madr helped dramatically. I have also had physio on my jaw when it was at its worst and accupuncture

I always have jaw pains do to stress , lots of jaw pains cause by Bruxism (teeth grinding ) which I have since I was a child. The pains in jaw did escalate to maximum pain with fibro. Which also always worsen if you have to deal along with migraine , sinus, allergies, and facial pains. Cold or hot treatment always help doll the pains down. I also often use the pressure point technique to loosing some pains when it's unbearable. I push down the top middle point of my head with my finger tips while trying to relaxing my jaw down. Some time I pull my both ears to the side can help . And also sometime I use a wine cork between my front teeth trying to help extending my mount wide open to the max for a minute or two can loosing some tension. Same idea of stretching to relieve cramps aching pains in other parts of body.

Hi,

For a few years now I have been experiencing weird jaw pain mainly around my cheekbones and sides of my face that's inexplainable. I always forget to ask my doctor because I always have a new symptom and never remember to write down the ones I have before I see him. It sometimes feels like electric shocks to my face and other times like deep muscle pain. Not sure what it is😖🙁 hopefully I can get to the bottom of it.

Soft hugs! Feel better! 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back