New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Alexandria
State: Virginia
Diagnosed: 09/1994
Interest: I have been diagnosed with FIBRO/CFS/PAIN
NorthernHarrier is on a distinguished road
Default Long Overdue "Hello"

Hello Everybody! I know, I know... I should have registered with this forum long ago, as I was diagnosed with Fibro and CFS in 1994. I have long thought of joining a good fibro forum, but my struggles with my symptoms, particularly gut problems, joint pain, and fatigue, have eaten up most of my energy and time.

I look forward to learning a lot from other members, and also hopefully contributing something unique to the community. A large part of the appeal of this forum, to me, is the emotional support of communicating with others who understand my struggles, as I do not have much constructive support from family and friends, and my physical problems limit my ability to go out and socialize, beyond the requirement to go out and make a living every weekday (in itself a real struggle for me). This is a very isolating illness, in my case. So, here's to all of you. Cheers,

NorthernHarrier
Closed Thread

Tags
ability, cfs, energy, family, fatigue, fibro forum, good, learning, pain, support, symptoms