Yarkergirl1

Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello everyone.
My user name is Yarkergirl1 and I have just joined this group. I was diagnosed with Fibro almost 3 years ago and am still learning how to cope and what I can try to ease the pain. It will be nice to talk to people who really "get" what this does to the body. I feel that a lot of people are still believing that it is all in my head. Right now I am on medication and find it really hard to get myself going in the mornings, which has led to me being late for work, not very popular. Any suggestions for that?
I'm happy to have found this group, feeling a bit like an out-cast.:|

Welcome to the forum. We all feel like out-casts, as fibro makes us look like we are from another planet, because no one understands the pain we go through on a daily basis but us. So having fibro is like being in a special members only club, which would be kind of cool if we did not hurt so much.
I hope you feel comfortable and just start posting around the board and you will find plenty of new friends. You can post questions and answers. You can share in the hobby and pub areas. Mostly you can read the many posts from people who share how to cope with fibro and improve your life. I look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you through your posts. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back