Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Maryland
Hello all, just thought I'd give a quick introduction.
I'm not actually certain that I have fibromyalgia...there is a family history, and in some ways my symptoms seem that they could be attributed at least in part to fibro, yet I'm unsure. I'm hoping to connect with a doctor here in my new area (recently moved to MD) who can help me answer some of the many questions that I have. Given my family history and suspected connection to fibro I thought it would be helpful to find a community of people with similar experiences and discussions going on.

JessFox,
Welcome to the forum and yes I think you have found a forum where people do understand what your going through and will take the time to answer your questions and look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions, on many of the other topic posts. Feel free to post where ever you want to and ask anything you need to know.

This is a great forum for support of other members and if you feel the need to vent, we have a spot for that too. Let us know how your doing and how things go with your new doctor. Glad you found us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back