Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
sc
State
north Carolina
Hi everyone. I am new and am posting because I feel soooo alone with this. Hoping I can give and receive some support. I am suffering I'm silence. Can anyone relate?

Hello Kristie223,
Sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you into the forum. I am still dragging from moving and so often I get behind in my big hello's.

Just start posting where ever you feel you have something to share and ask questions as well. We try to offer support and honest answers to questions. Fibro is like lots of other diseases, in that you feel alone and apart from others due to pain and other issues, plus the fact so many people do not believe in it.

I look forward to reading your posts and I hope some of the other members answers help you both mentally and physically. We are here for you and glad you found us. :)

Hello Kristie223,
Sorry it has taken me so long to welcome you into the forum. I am still dragging from moving and so often I get behind in my big hello's.

Just start posting where ever you feel you have something to share and ask questions as well. We try to offer support and honest answers to questions. Fibro is like lots of other diseases, in that you feel alone and apart from others due to pain and other issues, plus the fact so many people do not believe in it.

I look forward to reading your posts and I hope some of the other members answers help you both mentally and physically. We are here for you and glad you found us. :)
Thank you so much for your reply. It is nice to be heard. Makes the whole situation somehow more tolerable knowing that there are actually plenty of people who get it! I will definitely be posting...thanks again

Welcome to the forum Kristie. I hope you find the help and advice you are looking for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back