Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
03/2014
Country
US
State
None
It is a sad state of affairs that in this country I can not find a doctor who will help me. My PCP is useless. I have called doctor after doctor only to be told no for one reason or another. One doctor takes my insurance but isn't taking on new patients. One doctor is taking on new patients but won't take my insurance. One doctor needs a referral which I don't mind getting but my PCP is out of the country right now and won't be back for several weeks. But like I said he is useless. He isn't even giving me anything to treat the fibro. He just tells me to "tough it out, pain is part of getting older". Thanks for nothing *******. The pain in my arms is unbearable and has sent me into a deep and dark depression. I am really frustrated over the way things are going for me. Somedays I look around and see people who are much worse off than I am and then I feel guilty for being such a complainer. But their pain is not my pain. I just wish I could find somebody, anybody willing to help me. Thanks again for letting me vent.

Krista I am sorry you are having so much trouble, I hope something gives soon for you, in the mean time try to stay strong and take care of yourself. Gentle hugs.

Krista, I can totally relate. I was and still am in a similar situation... I'm about to move to the Netherlands, where I need to get insured as well... and I am fearing the worst. Sadly this is the kind of issue with countries where health care is not provided freely for everyone. In my country things worked differently, our healthcare wasn't perfect, but I never had issues with x medication or imaging test not being ''covered''. Hope you find a solution to your problem, and so sorry your PCP sucks so badly, if mine did that I'd find it so hard not to slap him every time he said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back